We’re well into comfort food season and nothing says warm and cozy like a hearty stew!
Enjoy this rich and flavorful recipe created by The Yummy Vegan!
1 Jar of Bubbies Sauerkraut
4 Brat Style Vegan Sausages ( I used Beyond Meat)
4 medium Gold Potatoes cubed
1/2 Small Onion chopped
1 tsp of Garlic Powder
1 can of Gigante Beans in Tomato Sauce (You can use Butter Beans instead)
1 1/2 cups of Sauerkraut Juice
Hearty sliced Bread
Bubbies Prepared Horseradish
- Sauté the Onions until translucent.
- Cut the Sausage into slices on the diagonal and sauté them with the Onions until brown on both sides. Remove the Sausage from the pot and set aside.
- Add in the Potatoes, Beans (no sauce) Celery Seed, Garlic Powder & Caraway Seeds and continue to cook on med – low heat for about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender. If the veggies start to stick add in half of the Sauerkraut Juice.
- Add in the jar of Sauerkraut and remaining Juice and cook for about 8-10 minutes.
- Finally, add the Sausage back to the pot and heat through before serving.
- Serve with hearty slices of bread and prepared Horseradish.