This recipe uses both a homemade tarragon butter + mayo mixed with celery for crunch and bread & butter pickles for sweetness. So delicious!
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of chopped tarragon
- Salt to taste
- 10 Bubbies Bread and Butter pickles, finely chopped
- 1 lb of lobster meat, cooked, shelled and cubed
- 2 sticks of celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons of mayo
- 5-6 split-top hot dog buns
- In a pot, melt your butter and add your tarragon and salt. Once melted, turn off the heat and add your lemon juice, set aside.
- Add your lobster meat to a bowl and mix with chopped pickles, celery, and chives. Add your mayo and butter mixture. Stir. Toast your buns with butter and stuff with your lobster mixture. Top with chives.
We hope this recipe inspires you to fill your day with fermented foods! Share your creations with us on Instagram by tagging us at @bubbiespickles.