The best part about carving pumpkins is getting to make seeds in any flavor you want! We’re partial to dill, of course. This recipe is a simple, savory snack and also quite addicting!
The key to great pumpkin seeds is proper preparation and delicious seasoning.
Learn how to prepare your raw pumpkin seeds by visiting Cassie at Wholefully.
For this recipe, you’ll need:
- 2 TBSP Bubbies Kosher Dill Pickle Juice
- 1 TBSP olive or avocado oil
- 1 tsp dill
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss dried pumpkin seeds with ingredients above, making sure each seed is well-coated.
- Spread the seeds in one even layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes during baking time.
- Pumpkin seeds are ready when they are golden brown.