We partnered with Real Simple Good to bring you a deliciously simple lunch idea!
* Cut the top off a bell pepper, and cut it in half and scoop out the seeds.
* Add a bunch of chicken salad inside one half – you could use Real Simple Good’s Keto Chicken Salad if you need a recipe for a good one. 😉
* Top it with Bubbies Naturally Fermented Sauerkraut and whatever else sounds good. We had some radishes fresh from our garden.
* Add the other half of the bell pepper on top, and eat it like a sammie!
* That’s it! Done and done. Enjoy!