Can you believe school has been back in session for nearly a month already? Where has the time gone? Whether you have a child going to school, go to college yourself, or simply need to shake up your lunch game, one thing is for certain: fermented foods make a great addition to any lunch box! Make lunch your favorite meal of the day with these delicious and easy lunch ideas.
- Egg Salad– This recipe is delicious as is, or can be easily altered to make a sandwich! Simply forgo the potato skins and put your filling between two slices of bread.
- Tuna Salad– Put in between some bread or on crackers- either way, this savory dish is sure to satisfy!
- Sweet & Sauer Chicken Wraps– Who doesn’t love wraps for lunch? Easy, portable, and oh so tasty.
- Creamy Dill Pickle Soup– Chilly days will be here soon! Pack this soup in a canteen or thermos for comfort on the go!
- Hamburger Salad– This is a great low-carb alternative to a traditional burger with the same great taste!
- Dill Pickle Potato Chips– What’s lunch without a snack? These chips will have you saying Frito who?
- Sauerkraut Brownies– The perfect decadent treat! We all know dessert is the best part of lunch (or any meal!)
- Sauerkraut Coconut Crunch Bars– Not a brownie fan? These bars are a sweet alternative!
Do you eat Bubbies for lunch? Tell us about it on social media or in the comments below! And be sure to sign up for our newsletter for the latest news and recipes from Bubbies!