Horseradish and naturally fermented relish is a perfect addition to deviled eggs! We’ve had this recipe on the site for awhile, but it’s just so delicious, we had to make it again.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Bubbies Naturally Fermented Dill Relish
- 1 – 2 teaspoons Bubbies Prepared Horseradish (more or less to your taste),
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Paprika for garnish
Hard boil eggs for 12 minutes, and allow them to cool. Once cooled, remove shells, and slice eggs in half long ways; remove the yolks and add them to a small bowl. Add the mayonnaise, onion, relish, horseradish, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly, making sure to mash the egg yolks well with a fork. Fill the empty egg whites with the egg mixture, and sprinkle lightly with paprika.
Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to one day before serving. Garnish with fresh dill and a slice of our naturally fermented pickles, if desired. Enjoy!